Wednesday 20 January 2016

New York - Day 2

Wednesday was a bit of a weird day in New York. I was exhausted and my two room mates had plans with there friends who live in the city. I decided to wonder around in the morning and then meet up with the girls in the afternoon. 

I thought since I was in America I had to visit a american drugstore and pick up some pieces that you can't get in the UK. I went into Walgreens on times square and CVS near our hotel. I only bought three things the products there were more expensive then I thought they would have been. 


I couldn't not pick up the famous Maybelline colour tattoo in' bad to the bronze'. I have heard so many american bloggers and youtube talking so much about this product so I was so exited to get my hands on it. 
I also picked up the wet and wild palette called 'walking on eggshells'. I can't believe how inexpensive this little palette is and how amazing the quality is.
Lastly, I've heard great things about the l'oreal Infallible eyeshadows and fell in love with the colour bronzed taupe. Which can I just say, is the mostly beautiful shade. 

After that I wondered into time square and did a little bit of shopping. The forever 21 is amazing, with 4 floors and get visual merchandising. 
I also wanted to visit the Cupcake ATM from sprinkles. 


I cant believe they have a cupcake ATM. As they always say, only in America. All you had to do is choice you cupcake and then swipe your card. I didn't take my card to New York but I couldn't resist buying a cupcake from the famous Sprinkles. 


I picked the red velvet and it was the best cupcake i've ever eaten (and I've eaten a lot). Its making my mouth water. 
Later I meet my friend and went down to SOHO for a wonder and a shop. I didn't take any photos as it was to cold but i did go into my first Brandy Melville store and I loved it. 
 I may have made a few cheeky purchases because there clothes are just so soft. I could leave without!
Later we headed into times square again and ate at the hard rock cafe which is one of my personal favourite restaurants. 

Hope you enjoyed this post.
Come back tomorrow to see what I got up to in New York next,
Plain Jayne x

No comments:

Post a Comment