Tuesday 12 January 2016

The big apple

So I am sat in a hotel room. At 6am. Not being able to sleep because i'm in NEW YORK CITY! 
What?! it still doesn't feel real. Even when walking through times square last night it didn't feel real.


Today we are spending the day going to the Rockefeller centre, central park and of course shopping and eating plenty of food! Last night we were all exhausted from the long trip so decided to take a little trip to times square and eat food at plant Hollywood. Also taking a little detour to Sephora on the way back where some small purchases were made.


New York is the dream of all cities. A city that never sleeps and is constantly breathtaking. New York is always a dream and thanks to my university course, I am able to visit once more. It is offered to every first year student, we have to pay, to go and explore the amazing city as part of our first individual project.

There is so many things I want to do while am here so I thought I'd share my top 10 list of things I want to do while I'm here:

1. Rockefeller center. 
2.Guggenheim Art museum.
3.Central park.
4.Eat cheesecake from grand central station (Because its the best)
5.Buy a cupcake from a ATM.
6.Watch a broad way show
7.Visit the 9/11 memorial.
8.Go and see the madness of china town.
9.Go up the Empire State building at night
10. And of course shop until I drop or my suitcase breaks.

If I can achieve all of that this in one week, I'll be a very happy lady. 
Am sure there will be many posts up over the next few weeks of my trip and this beautiful city but if you want to check out my trip while am in the big apple head over to my Instagram (Leahblenkinship).

Until next time, 
Plain Jayne x

No comments:

Post a Comment