Sunday 10 January 2016

Somewhere you wouldn't expect to look


After christmas hits, so do all the sales. I'm never that impressed with the sales now a days. It seems to be totally different stock which hasn't been in the current season. I did pick up a few things in the Topshop sale, of course, but one of my best finds this year was this pair of boots. 

Me and my mum went shopping a few days after christmas day. Normally am not interested in going christmas sale shopping as it is always madness, I normally go on christmas eve when its a little quieter, but I decided to go and see if there was anything interesting.

These boots were such a good find. They have a 70s twist to them and of course the colour is amazing.I love the gorgeous berry colour as they are a little different but will go with a lot of things in my, very monochrome, wardrobe. 

They are from a place I would never shop before or think to shop, Marks and Spencer's. Apart from for food or to walk through, I never go into marks and spencer. On this day I was just walking through to get out of the cold and these caught the corner of my eye. I just had to have them as they were on sale for only eighteen pounds. Eighteen pounds for a pair of shoes, you can't really go wrong!

Marks and Spencers have been stepping up there game a lot more recently to bring in new customers and to steer away from there typical target market of the 'older' generation. I have to say I think they are on to something at the moment and I shall be walking through to actually have a look around, not just to stay warm. 

Have you had any good sale buys?
Plain Jayne x

No comments:

Post a Comment